In Vitro Fertilization, IVF, Increases Chances for Conception
In vitro, or IVF, removes the chance that sperm and egg will not meet. With in vitro fertilization, a woman’s eggs are introduced to active, prepared sperm in a controlled IVF lab environment. New York Fertility Services strives to make this groundbreaking and constantly evolving fertility treatment accessible. We are committed to helping you afford the cost of In vitro, optimizing your success and minimizing the stress you feel during a treatment cycle.
Fertility clinics have made great strides since the birth of the first IVF baby in 1978. Today’s advanced reproductive technologies offer potential parents options for genetic screening, fertility preservation and recurrent miscarriage investigation. One of the most exciting breakthroughs pairs IVF with a lab procedure called intracytoplasmic sperm injection. ICSI helps couples overcome severe male infertility.
Dr. Joel Batzofin will evaluate your unique situation and design a protocol that optimizes your chances for getting pregnant. Your IVF treatment regimen may involve one or more of the following:
- Fresh cycle IVF takes place over one menstrual cycle. Remaining eggs or embryos of good quality can be frozen for future IVF cycles.
- Frozen egg cycle IVF completes the cycle that begins with an egg donor, fertility preservation or fertility rescue. Women of advanced maternal age or in premature menopause may consider frozen egg IVF to get pregnant.
- Miscarriage genetic screening and products of conception testing (POC) analyze the DNA or tissue so that your fertility doctor can help you have a healthy baby.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) enables an embryologist to inject a single sperm directly into an egg during the IVF process.
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis takes place after egg and sperm combine to form an embryo. Our IVF lab can determine many predictive factors by carefully extracting one cell for genetic analysis.
What You Should Know about Our Fertility Clinic’s IVF Program
Experienced fertility doctors and scientists direct our IVF program. We place critical importance on attention to details, from fertility medication dosages, to the time your embryo stays in an incubator. We commit to inclusive, affordable and comprehensive care, building our IVF program on these tenants:
- In vitro helps the LGBT community realize their dreams for starting or adding to their families.
- Education empowers. Our IVF FAQs and attentive fertility doctors and staff will equip you for this journey, and answer every question, such as: How many embryos should I transfer back? Is natural cycle IVF an option? What can I expect in a typical IVF cycle?
- The cost of IVF should not preclude you from seeking treatment. Ask us about low cost LoGo-IVF™, our proprietary grant program and other financial assistance options.
Our high-performing IVF program offers today’s leading-edge treatments to men and women, from Hoboken to Westport and towns in between. Most people will not require IVF to get pregnant. Should your situation warrant it, contact our infertility center to learn more about the success you can expect with in vitro.