Rely on Your Fertility Clinic for Support
Your reproductive care extends well beyond the treatment rooms at our fertility clinic. Starting a family can feel overwhelming in the best of circumstances. Add infertility treatment, international travel or donor services and your stress level can escalate to unmanageable.
At New York Fertility Services, we have extensive experience in providing for our patients and partners. Patient services at our fertility clinic cover emotional support, assistance with affording the cost of IVF and accurate, timely fertility education and information.
Fertility Financing and Medication Discount Programs
Our fertility clinic actively seeks and finds programs to help you better afford the cost of fertility treatment. In fact, we have created our own, in-house grant process to meet the needs of financially eligible patients.
Ask us about:
- Medication discount programs to offset the cost of fertility treatment
- IVF cycle package rates
- Fertility financing through ARC or Prosper Healthcare Lending
- Special rates for teachers, active military, police officers and fire fighters
- NYFS Internal Grant Program for patients without insurance coverage
Specializing in Fertility Tourism and Welcoming International Travelers
Navigating infertility treatment is complicated, especially for our guests who travel from across the United States and abroad to partner with our fertility clinic. We devote a staff member to helping you plan your treatment cycles, and make the most of the time you spend here in New York City.
Our concierge services for U.S. and international patients include discounted hotel rates and coordinated cycles with your home country’s physician.
Connecting the Fertility Community
Individuals and couples experiencing infertility can feel isolated. Gay and lesbian couples may not know where to turn for support. Our fertility clinic provides physical and emotional support before, during and after treatment.
- Patient Stories Read the testimonials of those who have gone before you. What helped alleviate stress? Which fertility treatment options worked? What tips do others have for time management in an IVF treatment cycle?
- Deciphering IVF Success Rates A fertility clinic like ours reports IVF success rates to the industry’s governing body—the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology. We can help you discern what the numbers mean, and better understand IVF success rates.
- Fertility Education Undergoing infertility treatment essentially requires you to learn a new language. Rely on us to provide you with accurate, up-to-date information and helpful resources for understanding your options.
As you begin to explore your family building options, our fertility clinic commits to help connect you with resources, and support you along the journey. Our fertility family extends from Newark and Stamford to every U.S. state and overseas. Contact our fertility clinic to inquire about any of our patient resources.