Fertility Services in the U.S. a major benefit for British
- Currency Rates have never been better. The Euro and Sterling Pound are enjoying some very attractive conversion rates.
- Technologies like minimal stimulation IVF (LoGo-IVF) and IVM are reducing the amount of medication required to achieve a successful pregnancy and thereby reducing the cost of treatment
- Success rates are at an all time high
- Medical constraints on Multiple embryo implantation, sex selection and restrictions on just exactly who can seek IVF care make Medical Tourism an attractive alternative to those individuals who can’t have a family without medical help.
We are one of the leading centers in the US to help the GLBT community have a family
Will I need a Medical Visa?
Depending on your country of origin, you may need a Medical Visa. Check here for requirements.
Where will I stay?
We make it easy by helping you find deep discounts at local hotels, arrange round-trip transportation to your hotel and provide a list of “Must Do” events/restaurants to help make your time here in New York City an unforgettable experience.
Is that all?
We’re just getting started! We understand that everyone’s Fertility Challenges are unique. To that end, we have Holistic Nutritionists, Acupuncture Specialists, Massage Therapists and Psychotherapists on our staff or on the same floor as NYFS to ensure that we take complete care of our international visitors. Even if you never use all our services, you can rest assured that our hospitality, like our range of services, are second to none.
How does the payment system work?
We accept major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa and Discover), wire transfers, cash and personal check. Note that all Medical Tourism cycle packages require a deposit and are fully refundable, should your trip become delayed for any reason whatsoever.
What are your typical costs for services?
- Consultation with physician: $350 Skype or telephone and $475 in person with exam and ultrasound
- Semen Analysis: $275
- Traditional IVF (own eggs) – $11,000*
- IVF with Surrogacy and Egg Donation – $19,550*
- IVF with Fresh Egg Donation – $16,750*
- IVF with Frozen Donor Egg – $7,500*
- IVF with Surrogacy – $17,550*
- Egg Freezing Cycle – $6,500*